Call Out To Local Artists
Central Florida Postal Credit Union is looking for artists who would like to display their works in the lobby at our main branch (301 E. Michigan) for our members. A minimum of four pieces are required by the artist and would ideally be rotated out monthly for 3 months.
The artist will be allowed to display price tags on the pieces to be purchased by our members and will be able to reclaim their pieces at the end of the three month engagement.
- We are open to any style of art as long as it can be displayed inside our lobby without taking up a large amount of space (no statue of David)
- No controversial subjects, sensitive materials, extreme displays of violence or nudity
- We can’t provide any insurance on the pieces outside of a promise to take care of them the best we possibly can and treat them like our own
- The artist can rotate out the pieces as often as they like over the course of three months
- If desired we can produce a video segment on the artist chosen to display on our social media pages
- The artist is welcome to place pieces in our other branches but it is not required
If you're interested, email me at DCrosby@CFPCU.org