This is one of my top 3 favorite shows I do. This is the 4th year in a row I've done it and I consistently do well here. Set up in the past was a little challenging, I will not sugar coat. HOwever, this year the layout was different and they had a new way to load in/load out. I have one word .... BREEZE.... It was such an easy set up and breakdown. You would think they had been doing it for years. The crowd is always pretty steady at this show. Of course there are a lot of attractions that bring people out, music, children's activities, food, etc. Print sales were down for me personally on saturday compared to last year's, however I did sell a few originals. Sunday, there was a bigger crowd and I sold a good amount of giclees. This show definitely has a potential to grow. Booth fee is minimal...I would just say to utilize your collector base and get your local collectors out there. It is a show that I will probably always do...

Views: 95

Replies to This Discussion

Renee,

I'm planning an art festsival on the SW side of town; What made the load in/out such a breeze?  do tell!!! sublime.orlando@live.com

Thank you,

Lisa

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Katie Samuelson joined Slice Administrator's group
9 hours ago
Ha'Ani Hogan posted a blog post
Jul 26
Orange County Library System posted events
Jul 26
Orange County Library System updated an event
Thumbnail

NYC Transit Exhibition: InstaFame Phantom Art Volume 1: The Nic 707 Collection at Orlando Public Library

July 5, 2021 at 9am to August 31, 2021 at 6pm
Jul 26

© 2021   Created by Slice Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service