Experience the 3rd Thursday Gallery Hop & Art Walk this week from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with restaurants and bars staying open considerably later. A series of galleries and nontraditional venues spotlight established and emerging Orlando-based artists. Meet the artists and partake in an evening of sights, sounds, food, shopping and cosmopolitan fun.
Participating Venues in Downtown:
- Blank Space – Quest is exhibiting a unique art collection - created entirely by children and adults with disabilities.
- Breakfast Club - Art Show by tr3 Harris & Arts Hub
- CityArts Factory:
- Avant Art Gallery - Donna Dowless, Roberto Gonzalez, Maria Reyes-Jones, Kameron Malik, Edson Campos, Kathleen Brodeur, Dlynn Roll and Robin VanArsdol
- Café – Variety of local art
- Gallery 29 – 1st time exhibit for artist, Jenny Galbraith & "Let's Face It" Art Submission Show
- Kiene/Quigley Community Gallery – 2nd Annual Boys & Girls Club Art Competition
- Lumiere – Young Artists Group
- Nu Vision – Photography by Curt Littlecott and Stephanie Rounds
- Orlando Magic Gallery – "Lets Face It" Art Submission Show. The face has captured the interest of artists for centuries. This local artist exhibit celebrates the face.
- Redefine Gallery – “Past the Margin” a solo show by German Lemus
- SAK Comedy Lab – Improv comedy performances
- Club 57 West – Sam Flax Art Exhibit
- Gallery at Avalon Island – "Black Sea (Mare Nero),A Group Exhibit of Italian Artists
- Grand Bohemian Gallery – Featuring new collection by artist, Phillip Anthony
- Ichiban Restaurant – Fine Art & Food
- NV Lounge – Art & Music
Park at the Plaza parking garage and stop by CityArts Factory’s reception desk and they’ll validate your parking at a flat rate of $4 for the whole evening!
Thornton Park Highlights:
- Aroma Italian Café & Wine Bar – Live Music by JJ Patishal
- Cityfish – Complimentary oysters (yum)
- Envi By Design – Live music, various artists using multiple mediums (sculpture, metal, green/sustainable art) by Ivaldo, Marla E, Marcos Curz, Parker Sketch, Brian Demeter, Devine Chi, and Julie Lee.
- Graffiti Junction – Sandra Scheetz-Wise
- Hue Restaurant – will have LIVE Jazz band & drink specials
- Lambs Eat Ivy – TBA
- Mother Falcon – Riot Grrrl Art Show
- The Falcon Bar & Gallery – WWJD Art Show, Outside: Fish Out of Water Sushi Truck
- Nube Nova – Parker Sketch
- Regalia – Karin Roth
- Shari Sushi – ChArt Group (5-7 p.m.)
- Urban ReThink – Art Based on Our Fare City, Orlando (Artists: Barry Kirsch, Thomas Thorspecken, and others)
- Vamp – Jewelry by Amanda Manoski
- XL Gallery – TBA
- Zou Zou Boutique – Jeff Wilfong (6-8 p.m.)
Parking: Thornton Park Parking Garage with entrances on North Eola Drive and East Washington Street. Street parking may be available, too.