Time: February 19, 2015 from 5pm to 10pm
Location: Downtown Orlando
Street: 29 S Orange Avenue
City/Town: Orlando, FL 32801
Event Type: art, tech, business, food
Organized By: Barbara B. Hartley
Latest Activity: Feb 20, 2015
CityArts Factory 29 S Orange Ave
* Kiene/Quigley Gallery: "Arts in Medicine" a program of UF Health Cancer Center of Orlando Health. “Reflections” an informative art exhibition celebrating health, healing and the therapeutic power of art.
* Orlando Magic Gallery: “All About Water” An exhibit sponsored by Orlando Utilities Commission.
* O Gallery: Featured artists - Vickie Wilson, Donna Dowless, Dlynn Roll, Roberto Gonzalez, Jaime Parra, Ronda Richley, Pamela Louden, Bernie Martin, Nestor Charneco & Doug Chris Powell.
* Gallery 29: “Immersed”, features a fusion of living art installation pieces – comprised of freshwater and saltwater aquariums, aquatic terrariums, and palladiums.
* Redefine Gallery - TBA
* Star Gallery: 'Art Realized' -by Renee Schwadron Lewis
* Young Artists Gallery - Art inspired by Marla E's workshop
Gallery at Avalon Island 39 S Magnolia Ave.
"Hope, History, and Horizons", showcases work by KV Abbott, Krista Berman, Angelica Millan, Lindsay Agnew, Pierina Nunez, and Damon Dewitt.
Grand Bohemian Gallery 325 S Orange Ave
Heart & Soul by Donna Dowless
JAI Gallery 47 E Robinson St
Artists Carlos Oviedo & Jay Mark Johnson
Loft 55 Gallery 55 West, Breezeway, Church St & Pine St
"Glimpses", a solo art exhibition by Kevin Russell
NV Art Bar 27 E Pine St
Business Networking, 5:30-7:30 PM, The Oak Room
Taste of Church Street, 5-10 PM, sign up outside of 55 West
Orlando Tech Meet-Up, 7-9 PM, Church Street Exchange 101 S Garland Ave