The Orange County Property Appraiser's office is seeking local artist to participate in the OCPA Art Program. The program, was installed by Property Appraiser Rick Singh as an avenue for local artist to display their artwork for free.
We receive numerous walk in's throughout the year, allowing for visitors to discover the local talent of Central Florida. Our office is located on the 17th floor of the SunTrust tower and are open Monday - Friday, from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
We are looking to exhibit new artists every 3 months and have the ability to showcase multiple artists at a time. We can fit up to 40-60 small pieces or 20-30 large pieces in our Lobby, Customer Service, and Administration areas. Please see attached photos of available space.
Artist are not required to have insurance on the pieces, however will need to sign a waiver form. Art%20Display%20Exhibit%20Policy.pdf.pdf
- Ready to hang
- County building appropriate- no nudity, profanity, disturbing scenes, anything of political nature, etc.
- Artists must hang their own pieces (we will provide nails, hooks, tools)
- Art must have art cards with name of artist, title of artwork, website,and contact information. Art cards must be typed and consistent.
- Art must be exhibited for the entire length of the exhibit. (3 months)
- Any sales will be handled by the buyer and the artist. OCPA will not handle any transactions.
Please send the following to Yulissa Arce, firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos of 4 - 6 sample pieces
Thanks for sharing.