Call for Artists
Exhibition Title: HIP 2B2
Dates: Dates of Exhibit: 2/15/2018-3/9/2018
Artist Opening Reception: Third Thursday February 15, 2018 6-9pm
Subject matter: Give us your perfect square. We want only canvas that is square. It can be 12x12, 8x8, 24x24, 17x17 on canvas. It does not have to be framed, but must be ready to hang and finished. We want your newest piece. The one you consider your perfect square. Please call 407-648-7060 or firstname.lastname@example.org with sizes and number of pieces submitting prior to drop off.
Art Drop Off: Saturday, 2/10/18 and Monday, 2/12/18 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Art Pick Up: Saturday, 3/10/18 and Monday, 3/12/18, from 11:00am - 6:00pm
Cost: $10 or 4 for $30 non-refundable submission fee (per piece) Four submissions maximum please.
The artist must submit by dropping off their work at CityArts Factory for review during the dates posted.
- All submissions MUST be labeled on the back of each piece with the following information: Artist’s Name, and Title. Art work will be juried into the show at the time of drop off.
- It is recommended you supply a short artist bio or statement with entry form for our records.
- All work must be original. All works submitted must be original works, and the Artist must have all necessary rights of use and reproduction. If any third party disputes the Artist’s claims of ownership, originality, or copyrights, CAF will not mediate the dispute or become involved. The work at issue will be removed and returned to the Artist. No refund will be provided.
- Art work must be framed and ready for hanging or display.
- It is recommended that the artist attend the Third Thursday opening.
- All sales will be reconciled within 15 days of the show closing. Artist should include legal name on submission if different from working name.
- After-show closing, all work must be picked up on the day(s) indicated for pickup. CityArts Factory is not responsible for damage during storage to any work not picked up after posted pick up date. Any art not picked up within 14 days of the show closure will become the property of CityArts Factory.
- CityArts Factory will make every effort to carefully handle and protect work, however, CityArts Factory cannot be held liable for damage to work or any personal injury sustained while participating at CityArts Factory.
- Neither CityArts Factory nor the Downtown Arts District, Inc. is liable for theft of any work displayed within the premises. CAF and DAD will make every reasonable effort to maintain a secure premise for our artists.
- Neither CityArts Factory nor the Downtown Arts District insures any art work displayed. Artists are welcome to provide their own insurance.