Show Theme: Moving on Up! – Art that shows movement or motion. This is the last call to artists at our location of 15 years -29 S. Orange Ave. Since we are moving down the street to 39 S. Magnolia Ave we thought a theme about movement and motion was apropos.
Online Submissions: NEW FOR 2018! You can submit your finished pieces for online jury process between now and Friday November 9, 2018. You will be notified of acceptance via email and a link for payment will be sent along with email acceptance. Your pieces will not be considered part of the show until payment is received. Once accepted, you will be able to drop off pieces during the Art Drop Off Dates of Saturday, November 10, 2018 and Monday, November 12, 2018 only. Art will not be allowed to be dropped off before these dates.
Follow this link to apply online using our online application.
Art drop off is Saturday November 10, 2018 and Monday November 12, 2018 Questions will be answered by emailing: kquast@DADORLANDO.COM
Art Pick up Date: Thursday November 29, 2018 between the hours of 11AM-6PM. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!! This show only runs 2 weeks.
Cost: WAIVED. Four submissions maximum please.
Commission: 40% to the gallery
The artist must submit by dropping off their work at CityArts Factory for review during the dates posted.
- All submissions MUST be labeled on the back of each piece with the following information: Artist’s Name, and Title. Art work will be juried into the show at the time of drop off.
- It is recommended you supply a short artist bio or statement with entry form.
- All work must be original. All works submitted must be original works, and the Artist must have all necessary rights of use and reproduction. If any third party disputes the Artist’s claims of ownership, originality, or copyrights, CAF will not mediate the dispute or become involved. The work at issue will be removed and returned to the Artist. No refund will be provided.
- Art work must be framed and ready for hanging or display.
- It is recommended that the artist attend the Third Thursday opening.
- All sales will be reconciled within 10 days of the show closing. Artist should include legal name on submission if different from working name.
- After-show closing, all work must be picked up on the day(s) indicated for pickup. CityArts Factory is not responsible for damage during storage to any work not picked up after posted pick up date. Any art not picked up on closing day of the show closure will become the property of CityArts Factory.
- CityArts Factory will make every effort to carefully handle and protect work, however, CityArts Factory cannot be held liable for damage to work or any personal injury sustained while participating at CityArts Factory.
- Neither CityArts Factory nor the Downtown Arts District, Inc. is liable for theft of any work displayed within the premises. CAF and DAD will make every reasonable effort to maintain a secure premise for our artists.
- Neither CityArts Factory nor the Downtown Arts District insures any art work displayed. Artists are welcome to provide their own insurance.