Over the last five years, on the Third Thursday of every month, thousands of visitors converge on Downtown Orlando for the Third Thursday Gallery Hop and Thornton Park Art Walk.
On a typical Third Thursday, series of galleries and non-traditional art venues (think restaurants, boutiques, and salons) spotlight the best of established and emerging Orlando-based artists as well as the works of nationally and internationally acclaimed.
Participating Venues in Downtown:
- Blank Space – Artist, Orit Reuben Features Charcoal and Pastels, 6-10 p.m.
- Club 57 West
- Gallery at Avalon Island – Artists Robin Maria Pedrero, Aurora Rincon & Ekatherina Savtchenko with Musical entertainment provided by Joseph Martens.
- Grand Bohemian Gallery – Artist, Joshua Smith, 5-8 p.m.
- Ichiban Restaurant – Fine Art & Food
- Kush Gallery & Lounge
- Om Lab – Artist, Rebeccah Adney (wine and cheese reception)
- Kiene/Quigley Community Gallery – Psychedelic Hypnotic May Art Show
- Lee James Floral Gallery – “Sugarcoat,” a Solo Show by artist Shannon Holt.
- Brett J. Donnelly Gallery – Photography and Contemporary Art
- Nu Vision I Photography
- Orlando Magic Gallery – Psychedelic Hypnotic May Art Show
- Redefine Gallery – Presents “Classicks” - Classic pieces by some of Orlando’s favorite urban artists plus some out of state guest. The “sick” wordplay is street terminology for something great that alters your mind state.
- SAK Comedy Lab – Richard Barker, the incredible hypnotist will perform 6-7:15 p.m. (tickets $20 each)
- Cafe Art Gallery -- YAG, Young Artists Group
Thornton Park Highlights:
- Lambs Eat Ivy -- Patrick Fatica, Champagne & Hors de houvers.
- Olde Town Brokers -- Brandon Brudzinski
- Nobe Nova -- Parker Sketch & FOOD TRUCKS Galore in the parking lot!
- Mother Falcon -- Art of Nelson Martin & Cold War themed Art Show with complimentary wine.
- Urban Rethink -- B-Side ArtistsGraffiti Junction -- Brandon McLean & artist Tattoo Bill. $3 drinks all night and complimentary champagne from 8-10 for ladies.
- Hue Restaurant will have LIVE Jazz band & drink specials.Shari Sushi will host the Chart Art Group.
- Dexters will be offering ladies night drink specials and hosting local artists Tracy Burke, Ralph Verano, & Brian Soderlind
Park at the Plaza parking garage and stop by CityArts Factory’s reception desk and they’ll validate your parking at a flat rate of $4 for the whole evening!
The Gallery Hop is made possible with generous support of Kiene/Quigley. Beverages are generously provided by City Beverages.
If you can't make it Downtown, catch Third Thursday LIVE from CityArts Factory streamed online and produced by Orlando LIVE.