Call for Artists The Rogers Keine Building Formerly known as Gallery on Avalon Island.
Exhibition Title: Hispanic Heritage Exhibition
Dates: September 20, 2018 - October 12, 2018
Artist Opening Reception: September 20, 2018 6pm - 9pm
Show Theme: Hispanic Heritage Exhibition celebrates the long and important presence of Hispanic and Latino Americans in North America. The art for this show should showcase Latin heritage by Hispanic artists.
This will be a juried show with limited wall space. Please send photos of you artwork to email@example.com no later than September 10.
Art drop is Saturday September 15, 2018 and Monday September 17, 2018 during the hours of 11am - 6pm.
Only artists notified of acceptance via email or phone can drop of art.
Art Pick up Dates: Saturday, October 13, and Monday October 15, between the hours of 11AM-6PM.
Cost: $5 per piece - Two submissions maximum please.
Commission: 30% to the gallery
The artist must submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to September 10, 2018.
1. All submissions MUST be labeled on the back of each piece with the following information: Artist’s Name, and Title. It is recommended you supply a short artist bio or statement with entry form.
1. All work must be original. All works submitted must be original works, and the Artist must have all necessary rights of use and reproduction. If any third party disputes the Artist’s claims of ownership, originality, or copyrights, DAD will not mediate the dispute or become involved. The work at issue will be removed and returned to the Artist. No refund will be provided.
2. Artwork must be framed and ready for hanging or display.
3. It is recommended that the artist attend the Third Thursday opening.
4. All sales will be reconciled within 15 days of the show closing. Artist should include legal name on submission if different from working name.
5. After-show closing, all work must be picked up on the day(s) indicated for pickup. DAD is not responsible for damage during storage to any work not picked up after posted pick up date. Any art not picked up within 14 days of the show closure will become the property of DAD.
6. Gallery at Avalon Island will make every effort to carefully handle and protect work, however, DAD cannot be held liable for damage to work or any personal injury sustained while participating at DAD.
7. Downtown Arts District, Inc. is not liable for theft of any work displayed within the premises. CAF and DAD will make every reasonable effort to maintain a secure premise for our artists.
8. Downtown Arts District does not insure any art work displayed. Artists are welcome to provide their own insurance.